|TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All contact lens orders are verified with your eye care provider's office prior to shipment to ensure your visual needs are satisfied.
- PrimaryECP.com guarantees all of the lenses are first quality, factory fresh, and manufacturer sealed. You will receive the exact lenses your doctor prescribed.
- Our return policy can help to ensure your complete satisfaction.
RETURN PROCEDURE TO PRIMARYECP.COM
- All products must be returned in original unopened packaging within 90 days of original invoice date.Lenses/Boxes must be unmarked. (No writing, labels, or stickers)
- The product must be in good condition for resale or credit will not be issued.
- Return defective or unopened product within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Defective lenses returned within 30 days of invoice date will receive 100% merchandise exchange.
- Defective blisters may be replaced with trials.
- PrimaryECP.com cannot be responsible for torn or abused lenses or changes in doctor's prescription or fit.
- Discontinued and/or expired lenses will not be accepted for credit or exchange.
- Order replacement lens with PrimaryECP.com
- Include a copy of the original invoice.
- Return address – Primaryecp.com Returns 12301 NW 39th Street, Coral Springs FL 33065
- State the reason for the return on the original invoice copy
- Credit will be issued when product is received to your original form of payment. Return shipping charges are non-refundable.
PRODUCT PURCHASED UNDER FREE SHIPPING PROMOTION
- Product must be returned in a box to avoid damage. Products received in envelopes will not receive credit. Vial lens must be returned in the original vial and the vial must be sealed to prevent the solution from leaking during shipment. (No flat packs or contact lens cases.)
- Products received with improper packaging will be returned and shipping charges incurred.
RECOMMENDED RETURN SHIP METHOD
- Please note returning products shipped under a free shipping promotion, will result in charge back of the free shipping.
If you are unsure how to proceed with your return please contact Primaryecp.com at 866-633-3536.
- Ship method must be traceable. The following couriers use traceable ship methods: UPS, Certified Mail, FedEx, or USPS Priority Mail. Credit will be issued when product is received. PrimaryECP.com is not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Shopping Cart Powered by Primaryecp.com